Monday, September 7, 2009

Team Barbara

Posted on 6:57 PM by Brit

Saturday was "Team Barbara":

In teams of two, complete seven rounds of the following:

20 pull ups
30 push ups
40 sit ups
50 squats

*Only one person may be working at a time.
*Reps may be distributed however the team sees fit.

Bill put Super Dave and I on the same team. Our strategy? Go until we need to stop, and then switch. While we kept to this throughout the WOD, we both tended to stick with our strengths. Dave did more pull ups and push ups while I did more squats and sit ups.

In the beginning, it seemed that we had a pretty fair lead on all the other teams but then out of nowhere Tom and Jamie caught up and passed us. I'm blaming round three or four when Dave and I had some minor counting problems. It just goes to show you that every second counts. Regardless, it was a good WOD and Super Dave and I were able to finish second.

No Response to "Team Barbara"

Leave A Reply