Monday, September 28, 2009

A Short CrossFit Fairy Tale

Posted on 9:58 PM by Brit

Once upon a time (today), we did the following WODS; this is how I did:

Overhead Squats
3-2-1-1-1

30-35(1)-35(2)-37.2-40

"Isabel"
30 snatches for time

5:22 at 35 kg

To be brief I still need to work on my form. In regards to the OH Squats, I need to focus on locking out elbows and my core rather than worrying about my squat form so much. As for the snatches, I need to really focus on my pulls, jumping the bar overhead and dropping underneath it (weird I would have that problem with dropping underneath it *screws face up into fake confusion*). However, I was practicing my snatch form a little bit after the WOD and, strangely enough, they felt stronger than when I was actually doing the workout. Apparently my fairy godmother was helping me out after the fact, which I suppose is okay.

The End.

No Response to "A Short CrossFit Fairy Tale"

Leave A Reply