Monday, August 17, 2009

Tom Cruise Cra - I mean: "Tom 'Mohr' Crazy"

Posted on 9:05 AM by Brit

Tommy Mo invited me to go on a little field trip to globo gym this past weekend for an early morning Saturday WOD. I had been planning on attending "Team Saturday" at the Fort but then decided that stretching out my punch card for as long as possible may be a good idea. Besides, I knew that Mr. Mohr probably had something equally intense in mind so I would still be getting in a great workout. I was right on both accounts. Here's the WOD the madman himself came up with:

Tom Mohr Crazy
500 meter row
30 bench press (bodyweight)
1000 meter row
20 bench press
2000 meter row
10 bench press

Geez. Feel like you're going to row the Mississippi? Because I did at 6:15 in the morning this past Saturday. This was a tough workout. Lucky for me though, Tommy was right there shouting advice and pushing me the whole way, and even luckier for me, I scaled accordingly so that the whole ordeal was over in under 25 minutes.

On a side note, I should mention that the best thing about Saturday wasn't that Tommy Mo provided me an awesome workout and some great coaching - but he also made an amazing breakfast for some of our other CrossFit Fire family members and I. Thanks Tom for a great Saturday. You're. The. Man. Always a pleasure :)


Check us out: "Hi Globo, this is what results look like."

...Of course, we are both wearing CrossFit tshirts.

1 comment:

  1. "Crazy's on the Bus" - not me at all. :)

    And you're right, breakfast was the best part about Saturday CrossFit. Glad you could come. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete