Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Saving Ta Ta's for Time

Posted on 11:32 AM by Brit

Hey, I thought I would give a shout out to all of us CrossForters (or anyone else who may possibly read this) out there. A few of us (i.e. Garth, Audra, Matt L., Brian, Tommy Mo (maybe), I, and hopefully more) are planning on running a "Care for Breast Cancer 5k Run/Walk" in Crystal Lake on Sunday Oct 25th at Lippold Park 8:30am.

Please visit the following link to register: Care for Breast Cancer 5k Run/Walk. The registration fee is $25, I believe. Also, we may be getting some tshirts (yay for tshirts!) See the side panel for the actual design. In addition, please shoot me an email if you would like one at bjansen8@gmail.com (let me know the size if you are contacting me - they are men's American Apparel shirts) or you could order one from the widget as well. I'm assuming that the more we order the less expensive they will be. However, my guess is that they will probably amount to $20.

No Response to "Saving Ta Ta's for Time"

Leave A Reply