Saturday, October 10, 2009

At Least it Wasn't Kalsu

Posted on 11:00 AM by Brit

This morning I woke up to complete the following evilness:

1000 meter row

5 rounds for time:

  • 10 pull ups
  • 15 OH squats (40/30 kg)
  • 20 kettlebell swings (20/16 kg)

1000 meter row

I finished this WOD in about 29:00. I don't recall the exact time because I started 5:13 later than the first group and I couldn't remember how many seconds followed my 34 minutes. Regardless, I did finish under 30, which is good, but we can both agree that my time is far from impressive, especially with scaled OH squats.

All in all, I kind of hated (and was absolutely terrified of) this WOD. I saw Bill put it on the board last night before I left and then spent the night dreading the next morning. It was kind of a mind f*&%. It also didn't help that I was tired from all my busy-ness yesterday. I will admit, that even though I did kind of hate this workout, I was glad that I didn't have to do Kalsu.

No Response to "At Least it Wasn't Kalsu"

Leave A Reply